Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing up so fast...

Riley Jean (22 months)
Our little girl


Silly

So happy

So I guess it's time for a little update. I really need to be better about posting pictures (I have so many as you all know). I just don't take the time. There's always so many other things to get done. Our little girl is growing up so fast. It's so true that time flies. We've got quite the talker on our hands. Never a dull moment. Never a quiet car ride. Her commentary on EVERYTHING would make you laugh (at least it does us). It's been fun to watch her grow and see more of her personality come out everyday. She's quite a silly little girl. Her smile and laughter could brighten anyone's day. So now that it's taken me awhile to get this post up (I'm definitely not blogger savvy yet), I'll leave it for now and post more another time. Hopefully not 7 months from now, which seems to be my usual. :)

1 comment:

Kevin Sandi Emma Adri said...

OK, she's way too cute for you to wait another 7 months to post! I love these pictures! SO FUN!!